Vision of Department:
Department of Mechatronics is committed in educating and training the students in the field of Mechatronics that benefits the society and industry.
Mission of Department:
Striving continuously to provide latest knowledge in all aspects of Mechatronics through,
Program Outcomes (POs):
- Trained and experienced faculty members.
- Providing opportunities for the latest technologies.
- Inculcating ethical values through curricular and co- curricular activities.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PO1- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic science, Technological fundamentals and technological specialization
to solve the problems based on Mechatronics.
- PO2- Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined Mechatronics problems using codified standard methods.
- PO3- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern technical tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements in Mechatronics technology.
- PO5- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6- Project Management: Use management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined Mechatronics technological activities.
- PO7- Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of Mechatronics technological changes.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PSO1- Equipment and Instruments: Maintain equipment and instruments related to Mechatronics.
- PSO2- Mechatronics Processes: Manage Mechatronics processes by selecting and scheduling relevant equipment, substrates, quality control techniques, and operational parameters.
- PEO1- Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Mechatronics broad-based problems by adapting professional ethics.
- PEO2- Adapt state-of-the-art of Mechatronics Technology broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- PEO3- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member by communicating effectively in the world of work.