Prof. Mrs. Kalpana G. Joshi, Department of Electrical Engg. has been awarded Ph.D. Physics by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, on 24.10.2018. Her Thesis is, “Synthesis, Characterization and Analysis of Nanomaterial”
- Our Department organized A State Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition Sponsored by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai TECHNO-SPARK 2K17 13th Sept 2017
- Students Presented Papers in National Conference and International Conference in International Conference on Emerging Trends and Research in Engineering Navsahyadri Group of Institutes Faculty of Engineering, Naigaon Pune, India
Dinesh k. Lohakare Priyanka R. Belote Kundadanti J. Kurhe Pratiksha S. Wagh
Prasad P. Kokane Vijay N. Khatake Ramkrishna B. Hon Asif S. Patel
Prafull G. Karpe Akash D. Sarode Rahul V. Sarode Rishikesh B Turkane
Mayur D Deokar Sagar B Suralkar Shekhar S. Thombare Hrushikesh B. Gursal.
SaurabhV.Ghogare MilindB.Aghav SanketR.Jarhad Swapnil A. Girme
Prasad S. Jagtap Mayur R. Gursal Anujay J. Patil Asif S. Patel
Vijay N. Khatake Prasad P. Kokane Dinesh K. Lohakare
- Our Students Participated in DIPEX- 2017.
- Our Students Participated in MSBTE Project Competition on 11 March 2017.
- A Two Days Workshop on “Solar Energy” Techradiance 2k17 in association with IIT MUMBAI 25-26 Feb’17
- Our Students participated in NATIONAL LEVEL PROJECT COMPETITION-2K17 on 22 Feb 2017
- A Guest lecture arranged on “Research Paper Writing”on 28/01/2017
- Prof. Mrs. K. G. Joshi presented a Paper on “Emission Characteristics of CI engine with Perovskite Nanomaterial as Fuel Additive”. in Bionano Frontier Print ISSN 0974-0678, online : 2320-9593 Volume 8, Issue 3