Our vision is to develop mechanical engineers for changing scenario of industrial context.
To offer quality technical education through innovative methods in teaching learning that emphasizes engineering skill and multidisciplinary approaches.
To meet the challenges of modern science and technology, through continuous improvement in teaching methodologies, which enable students to gain knowledge of mechanical engineering.
To facilitate faculty development through continuous improvement and training.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering offered by SANJIVANI K.B.P.Polytechnic, Mechanical Engineering Department provides, learning & student centered education, skill based learning experiences. It makes students to gain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of subjects. Its aim is to inculcate values of basic knowledge of Engineering, science, computer, mathematical, techniques of communication skill & management which will imbibe the ability to apply the basic problem solving techniques. After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course students are eligible for the post of supervisor, foremen, marketing engineer, production engineer, foundry technician, service engineer, automobile engineers, instructor, draughtsman, workshop technicians, and workshop superintendents also. They have also one more opportunity to continue with the further education of degree.
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
1. Core Knowledge:Our Technocrats should be able to apply the principles of Science, Mathematics, and engineering for technological up gradation.
2. Application of knowledge: The application of practical knowledge and theoretical knowledge gained by our technocrats in analyzing& solving technical &behavioral issues related to Mechanical Engineering bearing in mind the impact on the environment, utilizing the modern tools for the best possible outcomes.
3. Lifelong learning: Our technocrats should be able to pursue higher education to enhance their skills & knowledge to seek continuous improvement in the field of advanced technology for the betterment of mankind.
4. Professionalism: Our Technocrats should be able to exercise excellent leadership qualities, at levels appropriate to their experience, which shall address the issues in an ethical and responsible manner.
1. To apply the fundamental knowledge of Mathematics and Science to principles of Mechanical Engineering.
2. To apply the knowledge of engineering and related principles to solve operational /functional problems related to Mechanical Engineering.
3. To develop an ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams and to foster Entrepreneurship.
4. To devise & modify techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for practice in Mechanical Engineering.
5. To identify the need and ability to engage in categorical life-long learning.
6. To relate critical thinking in designing and evaluating components, processes and systems related to Mechanical Engineering to develop quality product.
7. To develop the ability to express knowledge & thought, communicate efficiently both in written & verbal form.
8. To demonstrate the professional and ethical responsibilities of an engineer in day to day life.
9. To demonstrate the impact of engineering knowledge on all aspects of personal & social development.
10. To understand the problems & difficulties coming across the technical development in the modern world and to be able to solve them in order to overcome them.
11. To realize an opportunity to work either as a leader or member of a team and accordingly work in different organized works most effectively.
12. To apply techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for devising innovative projects to strive to become a stalwart in the field of Mechanical engineering.
Newsletter : To download click below